Barn Box is a unique yarn and pattern subscription that delivers natural heritage breed, luxury and specialty blend yarns to knitters who love surprises and getting their needles on something a little different... something really special. Each bi-monthly shipment comes with a premium squishy skein and your choice of several designer-selected patterns to showcase it perfectly.
The main focus of Barn Box is giving you that luscious, sheep-to-skein, "farm yarn" experience.
Each Barn Box Shipment includes:
- 1 unique full 4oz skein of yarn (it's a surprise)
- 1 free knitspot knitting pattern (your choice)
- 10% Additional barn box yarn
- Access to the Ravelry Group Forum
- 1 Wool School session with Anne
- Early access to events, Sales and new products.
*SHIPMENTS ARE BIMONTHLY
Learn more about Barn Box here
Barn Box includes Bare Naked Wools signature lines, as well as brand new custom-spun offerings. All of our yarns are small batch, artisan offerings and never mass produced. There will be plenty of all-natural, undyed skeins, so you can truly enjoy the difference "knitting naked" makes...but just to keep things interesting, the occasional pop of gorgeous color will be coming your way too.
All yarns are carefully curated for uniqueness and quality by lifelong knitter, well-known designer, and Knitspot founder, Anne Hanson. Anne will also be using her design expertise to personally select the knit patterns that are part of your subscription...
Oh, the possibilities! Each shipment will include at least 3 to 4 downloadable knit patterns - just choose your favorite and cast on! Your knit choices will come from the existing 500+ patterns in the Knitspot Design Portfolio, as well as new releases if or when they're available. Every pattern is professionally tech edited with crystal-clear written and charted instructions.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE: Since all Barn Box yarns come from small farms and mills, sign-ups are truly limited to allow for planning each surprise. We frequently are sold out, but check back or sign up for our email list to know when spots are open. Barn Box will automatically renew for your convenience, but there is no long-term commitment. If you ever need to cancel, we simply request 30-days notice.
Attention Barn Box Members! For important updates and Barn Box chatter, be sure to join our Ravelry group, the Knitspot Clubhouse!
- Shipping Schedule: Barn Box ships every other month between the 3rd and January, March, May, July, September, November.
- Billing: Barn Box is billed every other month and renews automatically. Charges usually occur in the month before a shipment, but may vary based on when you signed up.
- Skeins: are typically 3.5-4 ounces. Yardage varies. Super-premium yarns may be sent as smaller skeins. Every shipment will provide enough yardage for knitters to complete at least one of the featured projects. There is just one shade of yarn available; substitutions are not possible.
- Ordering: When ordering Barn Box, please select the “checkout” button on the checkout page instead of the PayPal button. You will still have the option to pay via PayPal and also by credit card. Subscriptions after the 1st of a shipping month, will begin shipment next shipping month. Please note that this subscription is not eligible for the holiday free shipping special.