Springtime is here, and there's no better time to break out the light, airy yarn! Lighter projects are perfect for this time of year, so why not join us for a relaxing Spring Lace-A-long! From stylish cardigans to squishy socks, the change of season is sure to inspire amazing creations. Ready for a blissful journey that will leave you feeling anew? Check out our blog post for featured patterns and yarns to use by clicking here!
This invigorating #SpringLAL is open to all levels of knitters, whether you take it along for spring break vacation or set it aside for relaxation time at home. Inhale, grab your yarn, and exhale as you follow along with Anne Hanson. She'll walk you through this seasonal knit-along and leave you feeling full of fresh energy.
Here are the Details:
Start Date: Cast on no sooner than Saturday, April 2nd, 2022
End Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2022
What Your Registration Includes:
- A FREE knitspot lace design of your choice
- 2 Zoom chat sessions a week
- Exclusive Access to the Ravelry Spring LAL forum group
- The chance to win one of these fabulous giveaway prizes!
Spring LAL Prize Giveaway
Grand Prize: Grand Prize: $50 BNW Gift Certificate
2nd Prize: Choice of one Knitspot eBook
3rd Prize: Choice of one Knitspot Pattern
What do you need to do for a chance to win?
- Wait until the start date to cast on
- Use either a Knitspot design or Bare Naked Wools
- Post your FO in the Ravelry Group Thread by the end date
Want even more chances to win? Just tag @barenakedwools or @knitspot and use the #SpringLAL on Instagram/Facebook!
Take a Look at our Top-Selling Patterns
More Spring LAL Details
We're light on rules and big on fun here. Participants just need to use an Anne Hanson sweater pattern OR a Bare Naked Wools yarn to knit their project to participate. (Of course, you can also choose to use both our yarn and our patterns. But, that's totally up to you.)
And while prizes are only awarded for new cast-ons that are finished, you're welcome to come on over with your WIPs if you just want a little company — there’s room for everyone. That means this KAL is wide open to your creativity!
- Zoom meeting times are Wednesdays at 6 PM and Saturday at 12:30 PM EST. The first Zoom video get together will be Saturday, April 2nd — Attend as often as you like!
- Winners must contact email@example.com within 30 days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeit.
- Video links, free pattern code and other details will be sent to participants via email the week of the start date.**
New to Zoom Meetings? Check out our Blog post 15 Top Tips for Zoom Newbies