Get your Passport for the Yarn Discovery Tour (Virtual and In Person)
This year's tour starts the day after Labor Day and extends for 3 whole weeks of fiber fun!
Tour Dates 9/8/20-9/27/20.
For the past 12 years, the tour has been a physical in-person event...2020 is a little different though. (No kidding, right? 🤦) This year, YDT is both in-person and virtual, making it available to everyone, everywhere! Which is just another fun way to discover new fiber goodies we can't live without and support LYS at the same time!
Here's how it works:
- Purchase a $5 Yarn Shop "Passport"
- Then just have fun touring and shopping any or all of the 11 participating shops
Every time you spend at least $10 (pre-tax/shipping) at a participating shop, you'll get:
- The featured knit or crochet pattern from that shop completely FREE (Ours is a stunning mosaic knit shawl, regularly $8.00)
- 1 Entry to win that shop's Prize Basket ($100 minimum value)
- 1 premium stitch marker (your passport also comes with a handy blanket pin to collect all your markers while supplies last)
Even if you resist all the gorgeous yarn and just purchase a passport, you'll still be entered to win one of several special prize baskets the tour organizers have put together for participants. You can also catch shop demonstrations and show off your goodies in our Facebook community group (every yarnie is welcome to join even if you don't have a passport).
Not bad for $5!
Find more information about the Northeast Ohio Yarn Discovery Tour at www.yarndiscoverytour.com.
**IMPORTANT: While supplies last, your passport is shipped with a complimentary blanket pin to hold your collectible stitch markers. When printed passport books sell out, a digital passport (PDF) will be provided. Stitch markers vary and are only sent with purchases of $10 or more at any participating YDT shop. **