The KAL email that includes the pattern discount code will be sent out on a rolling basis. If you don't receive an email please email us at email@example.com
Take care of yourself by taking time to relax, care for your mind and your body, and nurture the things that bring you joy. Not sure where to start? Give yourself a treat by joining the Self-Care Sweater KAL. Whether you're a knitter wanting to create a beautiful sweater for yourself, or looking to create a special gift for that friend who's always there for you — start right here in our KAL. You will receive the pattern discount a week before the start date.
This special #SelfCareSweaterKAL is open to all levels of knitters, whether you take it on your last-minute vacation or schedule a little fun for yourself at home. Take a deep breath, grab your needles and yarn, and follow along as Anne Hanson walks you through this knit along all winter long!
START DATE: Cast on no sooner than Saturday, January 8, 2022
END DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2022
INCLUDED: Your KAL registration fee gets you a...
- FREE Knitspot sweater design of your choice
- Two Zoom Chat sessions a week
- Exclusive Access to the Ravelry Self-Care Sweater KAL forum group
- The chance to win one of these fabulous giveaway prizes!
SWEATER KAL PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
- Grand Prize: $50 BNW Gift Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Choice of one Knitspot eBook
- 3rd Prize: Choice of one Knitspot Pattern
What do you need to do for a chance to win?
- Wait until the start date to cast on
- Use either a Knitspot design or Bare Naked Wools
- Post your FO in the Ravelry Group Thread by the end date
Want even more chances to win? Just tag @barenakedwools or @knitspot and use the #SelfCareSweaterKAL on Instagram/Facebook!
MORE KAL DETAILS:
We're light on rules and big on fun here. Participants just need to use an Anne Hanson sweater pattern OR a Bare Naked Wools yarn to knit their project to participate. (Of course, you can also choose to use both our yarn and our patterns. But, that's totally up to you.)
And while prizes are only awarded for new cast-ons that are finished, you're welcome to come on over with your WIPs if you just want a little company — there’s room for everyone. That means this KAL is wide open to your creativity!
- Zoom meeting times are Wednesdays at 6 PM and Saturday at 12:30 PM EST. The first Zoom video get together will be Saturday, January 8 — Attend as often as you like!
- Winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeit.
- Video links, free pattern code and other details will be sent to participants via email the week of the start date.**
- New to Zoom Meetings? Check out our Blog post 15 Top Tips for Zoom Newbies