Hey, knitters, we’ve got something to celebrate . . . Spring has sprung, and it’s time to cast on! Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, this is the perfect opportunity to start a new project with the March Medley KAL. Best of all, you can choose any pattern you want!
Participation in our knit alongs has never been so much fun. Besides the fact that you get to create a designer project, there are the added bonuses of sharing tips, tricks, and fibery fun with new and old friends. When you sign up, you get a free pattern AND the chance to win fabulous giveaway prizes listed below.
Did I mention that we have an even bigger surprise? Not only can you choose ANY pattern from our entire catalogue — We are also offering an exclusive special for registered KAL members. Get a one time FREE shipping code on all Bare Naked Wools yarn when you choose one of the following patterns below (also free with registration — Minimum purchase of $20 in order to apply the free shipping code***)
Exclusive #MarchMedleyKAL Designs:
- Scarfs: Butternut Scarf, Alhambra, Fernfrost
- Sweaters: Sprössling, Blümchen, Wild Fillies
- Shawls: Sonnenblume, Flummery, Rosebuddie
- Accessories: Summer Vintage, Fallberry Set, Spiralucious
Plus, we love to create amazing giveaways! Register today and you’ll have a chance to win one of the following March Medley KAL Prize Giveaways:
1st Prize: $100 BNW Gift Certificate*
2nd Prize: Knitting Kit with a custom project bag, 1 skein of yarn and a Knitspot pattern*
3rd Prize: Knitspot Design eBook (your choice!)*
4th Prize: Social Media Prize — Post your in-progress projects three times on Instagram using the hashtag #MarchMedleyKAL and get entered to win one FREE Knitspot pattern*
What do you need to do for a chance to win?
- Wait until the start date to cast on and complete your new knit on or before the end date
- Use either a Knitspot Pattern or Bare Naked Wools Yarn
- Post a picture of your gorgeous new finished project in the Ravelry Group Thread by the end date.
How does the March Medley KAL work?
As many of you know, we're light on rules and big on fun here — and still, we'll be doing this knit along a bit differently.
- Participants just need to use a Knitspot pattern OR a Bare Naked Wools yarn to knit their project. That means this KAL is wide open to your creativity!
- Prizes are only awarded for new cast-ons that are finished by the end date. You're welcome to join with your WIPs if you just want a little company, there’s room for everyone!
- You can also use Knitspot patterns and BNWs yarn together. Plus, you get free shipping on yarn to go with the hand-selected patterns above.
START DATE: Cast on no sooner than Friday, March 19, 2021
END DATE: Saturday, May 22, 2021
Zoom Meeting Times: The first Zoom video get together will be Saturday, March 20, 2021. Attend as often or as little as you like!
- Wednesdays at 6pm EST
- Saturdays at 12PM EST
- New to Zoom Meetings? Check out our Blog post 15 Top Tips for Zoom Newbies
- Ravelry: Join the Ravelry Group Thread for this KAL | Group: #1 Knitspot Fan | March Medley KAL
- Social Media: Follow @barenakedwools and @knitspot on Instagram & Facebook
- Email Newsletters: Be sure to check your email for March Medley KAL updates — Discount Codes will go out on Sunday, March 7, 2021.
More Info & Rules:
- Winners must contact email@example.com within 30 days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeit.
- Video links, free pattern code and other details will be sent to participants via email the week of the start date.
- The free shipping discount only applies to yarn orders over $20 in the United States.
- ***KAL Pattern Discount Codes will start going out on Sunday, March 7, 2021. If you choose one of the exclusive patterns please forward your order confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive your one time free shipping code!
So bring your needles, stitch markers and grab your favorite fiber. We can’t wait to share knitting stories and get inspired by those of others. It’s all about the love of like-minded friends, the passion for fiber and yarn, sharing techniques and choosing a project that’s just right for you for this March Medley KAL!
Limited spots are available, grab a friend and sign up today to reserve your spot and your special discount! #MarchMedleyKAL