This flattering, tunic length cardigan in nine sizes (XS/S/M/L/1X/2X/3X/4X/5X) has a flared shape below the inset
waist with optional short row shaping to create a curving back hem. With a bold openwork back, hem, and lower sleeves, this cardigan draws interest coming and going—it looks sharp and streamlined at the office, but has the drama to go straight on to evening activities. This piece works up well in both a smooth yarn blend or a slightly fuzzy luxury fiber; in a plant based yarn it would even make a luxuriously stylish robe for bath or poolside.
Knitting Kit includes Chevi pattern (downloadable) and Better Breakfast Fingering yarn in Milk and Honey or Warm Coals!
*Don't see your size/ preferred color listed? email Erica at email@example.com to ask!*
- XS: FN 1090 yards (3 skeins)
- S: FN 1210 yards (3 skeins)
- M: FN 1345 yards (3 skeins)
- L: FN 1485 yards (4 skeins)
- 1X: FN 1620 yards (4 skeins)
- 2X:FN 1765 yards (4 skeins)
- 3X: FN 1885 yards (5 skeins)
- 4X: FN 2005 yards (5 skeins)
- 5X: FN 2160 yards (5 skeins)
Finished Size: 34(37.25, 41.75, 45.25, 49.5, 53.25, 57.75, 61.5, 66) inches / 86.5(94.5, 106, 115, 125.5, 135, 146.5,
156, 167.5) cm around chest, buttoned, to fit with 2 to 4 inches of ease